Send the exact error to understand your problem better.
Also use the -verbose option to see whats going on.
-----Original Message-----
From: sato [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 12:19 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: I need help

hello people,
I have been using ANT for about one week, pretty much begginer, and
I could not find out how to compile certain projects on the same directory
for some projects I do not want to compile some projects after I get a bunch
of projects
using ant CVS.
I meant that I would like to compile PROJECT A PROJECT B PROJECT C PROJECT
E.
but not I do not want to compile  PROJECT F, just leave it.
I did not mention PROJECT F in build.xml but ANT check out PROJECT F and get
me error
which says "Duplication error".
Anybody knows how to fix this?
Please help me this.

Here is directory trees of mine :
/xxx/hoge/ PROJECT A
                PROJECT B
                PROJECT C
                PROJECT D
                PROJECT E
                PROJECT F

Here is a build.xml source about compiling part:
  <target name="build_all">
    <ant dir="/xxx/hoge" antfile="projectA/build.xml"/>
    <ant dir="/xxx/hoge" antfile="projectB/build.xml"/>
    <ant dir="/xxx/hoge" antfile="projectC/build.xml"/>
    <ant dir="/xxx/hoge" antfile="projectD/build.xml"/>
    <ant dir="/xxx/hoge" antfile="projectE/build.xml"/>
  </target>

thank you for your kind.