From: sato [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 1:38 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: I need help

Thank you so much for your reply, Sujan.
That was not "error" but "duplicate classes"
what it says about when you run ANT is this.
    [javac] /xxx/hoge/PROJECT F/packageName/updateMemberBean.java:16:
duplicate clas
s: PACKAGE A.updateMemberBean
    [javac] public class updateMemberBean implements SessionBean {
    [javac]

It seems that ANT check out every PROJECT under /xxx/hoge directory
when ANT compile PROJECTS which is on build.xml.
I would think this is why "duplicate class" .
In Project F we have same kinds of classes . that's why I do not want to
compile PROJECT F
even I get all PROJECTs I do not want to compile PROJECT F

Thanks