From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 3:48 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: 1.5 Release

Irfan Niaz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Build using Ant I am getting DUPLICATE CLASS error while I only
have
> one copy of the class.
>
> Any clues?
> Regards,
> Irfan

Um, what has this to do with the 1.5 release? Are you too lazy to create
a new
message with an appropriate subject? While you are at it you could
actually
provide some information about your error.

1. How is your <javac> setup?
2. What is reporting the error and what exactly does it say?
3. A -debug output of the compile run would be good.

Have you checked your source? Could the problem be there? Many non-ant
problems
can cause this behaviour (case of Java filename, incorrect package defs,
etc).

Conor