Yes, I tested some stuff myself.   The  listfiles="yes" variable in the
javac task shows all classes to be compiled.  It does not show any classes
in the excludes path, but some are compiled anyway. The nice thing is; not
all are :)
Seems to me like a bug.

Any core developers that can comment on this?

--
Thomas Zander                                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                 We are what we pretend to be