On Sun, Jul 07, 2002 at 09:20:41PM +1000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I've spent some time this weekend reading up on the various proposals for
> Ant 2, and my first reaction is:
>
> 'Is Ant dead?'

You write a nice email but you forgot the most interresting things, right
now it only spreads Doubt, Uncertainty and also Fear.

This email would be a whole lot more usefull if it specified;
- What is wrong with the current approuch.
- What your proposals in the technical aspect
- How you propose not to alianate the current userbase
- What you have done and will do to get there.

I'd hate to see your obvious dissapointment go wasted, but your email won't
change much! Showing work and making sure its done by starting doing it will!

--
Thomas Zander                                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                 We are what we pretend to be