From: Nick Pellow [mailto:nick.pellow@;mindmatics.de]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 11:32 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: AW: jspc with taglib

No, I am using
18347  23-Sep-2002  11:22:42  org/apache/jasper/JspC.class
and getting an error with the taglibs. I do not know if this is a
known issue with jasper. The error I get is with a taglib directive
that looks like:

<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/dbtags"; prefix="sql" %>

even though I have the follwoing entry in my web.xml.

        <taglib>

<taglib-uri>http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/dbtags</taglib-uri>
                <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/dbtags.tld</taglib-location>
        </taglib>

Very strange, as the jasper jspc used to work so well!

Sorry I can not help.
Nick