Hi,

I'm running some demos from my ant build file with the <java> task. A couple of the demos are gui apps and I've had no problem with them. However, now I have an app that takes command line input and it doesn't seem to be able to take any user input from the console. Is there a way to make this work for <java>? Are there other tasks in Ant that will allow this? Any suggestions? Of course a user can just run it from the command line, but I'd like to have all the demos available to run via ant targets.

Jake