From: Jacob Kjome [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 9:26 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: is command line input possible when running <java>?

hmmm...  maybe I didn't explain this well.  The problem is that the app
is
not running in batch mode.  It takes user input.  It isn't a task that
you
just give some parameters and say "go off and do something and come back

when you finish".  It is an interactive app that you ask it each time to
do
a new thing.  So, once it is running, I need to be able to type commands
the program.  Sending parameters to it when it starts isn't useful in
this
case.

Is there any way to do that running under ant with the <java> task or
any
other task in ant?

Jake