Hi,
  I'm using xml files that make use of includes and I want to use the style
task to convert these xml documents to html.  In order for the entities to
be found by ant I have to use absolute pathnames or really cumbersome
relative paths.

  My latest attempt is to have a build file for each root xml document in
the same folder (along with the xml files to be included).  I then call
these build files as sub projects of my main build file and specify the
folder that contains the build file and the xml documents as the base
directory.  The files don't get found when I run the build files as sub
projects but these same build files when run from the command prompt do
work...

 I've tried using xml catalogs to resolve the entities by specifing the
absolute path and no fatal errors occur when I did this but the entities
werenot included in translated document.  (xml catalogs arn't what I want to
use anyway).  I've also tried specifying the basedir attribute of the style
task and this doesn't work either.

I've attached an example of code I'm using

    <target name="HTML" depends="init">
        <echo message="Converting xml documents into html"/>
        <ant
            antfile="htmlbuild.xml"
            dir="${xml-files}documents"/>
        <ant
            antfile="htmlBuild.xml"
            dir="${xml-files}project/requirements"/>
    </target>
Does anyone know how to force ant to use look in the same directory as the
xml document of entities without having to specify absolute paths or paths
relative to the main build file?

Cheers
Jerome Paul