From: Antoine Levy-Lambert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 7 January 2003 6:58 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Basedir not working

I have tried to reproduce your problem and I did not encounter it.
I have done that with a build done with recent CVS sources.

You might want to do ant -debug or ant -verbose to see more of what your
build files are doing.
Also display the basedir property with
       <echo>
          basedir=${basedir}
       </echo>
to see if it is setup OK in your subprojects.

project :
---------
<project name="myproj" default="default">
    <target name="default">
    <ant dir="subtmp" antfile="subbuild.xml">
    </ant>
    </target>
</project>
subproject :
------------
<project name="subtmp" default="subdef">
   <target name="subdef">
       <echo>
          basedir=${basedir}
       </echo>
includes="OrgChart.xml">

   </target>
</project>

This works for me.
If I put my main project under /tmp and the subproject in /tmp/subtmp, the
<echo> task says :
/tmp/subtmp which is what one wants, and the style task finds the files
OrgChart.xsl and OrgChart.xml located
under /tmp/subtmp