Hi

Happy New Year to All
This book has a section on creating a database using ant.
It uses the Ant sql task to create a DB and insert data.
Through the examples given I think you will be able to create your stored
procedures.
You could download the source code for the book for example of ???

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/047120708X/104-2318894-5881526
?vi=glance

KolaF

<<application/ms-tnef>>