You say it isn't the solution, but did you actually try it? Put xalan-2.4.1 in JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/endorsed. That way it overrides the one that comes with the JDK.

Jake

At 10:55 AM 1/7/2003 +0100, you wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefan Bodewig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 9:20 AM
Subject: Re: Xalan/Junitreport

> On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, Markus Dettori <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > [junitreport] Using Xalan version: Xalan Java 2.2.D11
> >
> > can anyone give me a hint !
>
> Upgrading to a more recent version of Xalan-J might help (2.4.1 is the
> latest released version).
>
> Stefan

No, that' s not the solution.
I will provide a typical CDATA section of the generated TEST-TestSuites.xml.
I think it is the only thing that might have changed, but I can't imagine
why this causes such a problem.
bye
Markus

<system-out>
<![CDATA[
=======================
* Test - Winding up: class
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.testcases.objectretrieval.B01aPersistentObj
ectsAndOIDs
------
Robot Thread 0: Thread - Started ---------------------
Robot Thread 0: Creating: class
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.jdo.JDOOpSessionInitialize
JDO Properties-File :/jdo.properties
 ... found ... loaded.
Using JDO-Manager: com.libelis.lido.PersistenceManagerFactory
Robot Thread 0: Creating: class
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.jdo.JDOOpTransactionBegin
Robot Thread 0: Creating: class
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.jdo.JDOOpMakePersistent
Robot Thread 0: Creating: class
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.jdo.JDOOpGetObjectId
Robot Thread 0: Data Retrieval - GetLastResult
Robot Thread 0: Status Retrieval - GetLastStatus
Robot Thread 0: Thread - Suspended
Robot Thread 0: Thread - Resumed
Robot Thread 0: Creating: class
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.jdo.JDOOpTransactionCommit
Robot Thread 0: Creating: class
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.jdo.JDOOpSessionEnd
Robot Thread 0: Thread - Ended   =====================
------
* Test - Tearing down: class
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.testcases.objectretrieval.B01aPersistentObj
ectsAndOIDs
=======================

=======================
* Test - Winding up: class
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.testcases.complexdatatypes.C01aArrays
------
Robot Thread 0: Thread - Started ---------------------
Robot Thread 0: Creating: class
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.jdo.JDOOpSessionInitialize
JDO Properties-File :/jdo.properties
 ... found ... loaded.
Using JDO-Manager: com.libelis.lido.PersistenceManagerFactory
Robot Thread 0: Creating: class
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.jdo.JDOOpTransactionBegin
Robot Thread 0: Creating: class
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.jdo.JDOOpMakePersistent
class com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.jdo.JDOOpMakePersistent reported
Exception com.libelis.lido.api.a.a: Cannot wrap object
[Lcom.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.testdata.A;@32784a
NestedThrowables:
java.io.NotSerializableException:
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.testdata.A
Robot Thread 0: class com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.base.RobotThread
reported Exception
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.base.OperationNotSuccessfulException: class
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.jdo.JDOOpMakePersistent
Robot Thread 0: Status Retrieval - GetLastStatus
Robot Thread 0: Creating: class
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.jdo.JDOOpGetObjectId
Robot Thread 0: Data Retrieval - GetLastResult
Robot Thread 0: Creating: class
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.jdo.JDOOpTransactionCommit
class com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.jdo.JDOOpTransactionCommit reported
Exception javax.jdo.JDOException: Commit has failed due to an exception,
database transaction has been rollbacked
NestedThrowables:
javax.jdo.JDOUserException: Unable to apply eviction on Transient instance
Robot Thread 0: class com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.base.RobotThread
reported Exception
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.base.OperationNotSuccessfulException: class
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.jdo.JDOOpTransactionCommit
Robot Thread 0: Status Retrieval - GetLastStatus
Robot Thread 0: Creating: class
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.jdo.JDOOpTransactionBegin
class com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.jdo.JDOOpTransactionBegin reported
Exception javax.jdo.JDOUserException: transaction already active
Robot Thread 0: class com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.base.RobotThread
reported Exception
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.base.OperationNotSuccessfulException: class
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.jdo.JDOOpTransactionBegin
Robot Thread 0: Creating: class
com.wuerth.phoenix.test.database.jdo.JDOOpGetObjectById
[...]

  ]]>
  </system-out>