----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefan Bodewig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: Xalan/Junitreport

> On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, Markus Dettori <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > [junitreport] the file

\phxrepository\projects\databasetest\created\lido\database\pbzlx006-sybase\r
> > eports\TESTS-TestSuites.xml is not a valid testsuite XML document
>
> this looks suspicious.
>
> Are there any non UTF-8 characters that have not been properly encoded
> in your document?  Uhm, you would have gotten a different error
> message.  Is the generated document well-formed XML?
>
> Stefan

Yes, that's right! ;-) It's suspicious.
The xml is created by junitreport, the only thing that changes in contrast
to older
versions is the CDATA section, for system.err or system.out.
We better remove the outs/errs from the testcases!

Thanks so far,
Markus