        From: Martin Gainty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 6:38 PM
        To: Roman Rytov; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: Re: Is there a way to catch FAILURE case?

        Roman-

        Did you try enclosing all of the code within javascript???

        <project name="squares" default="main" basedir=".">
          <target name="setup">
              for (i=1; i<=10; i++) {
                echo = squares.createTask("echo");
                main.addTask(echo);
                echo.setMessage(i*i);
              }
            ]]> </script>
          </target>
          <target name="main" depends="setup"/>
        </project>

        generates

        setup:
        main:
        1
        4
        9
        16
        25
        36
        49
        64
        81
        100

        Let us know of your progress..

        Best Regards,

        Martin Gainty

                Disclaimer and confidentiality note

                Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating
to the official business of Laconia Data Systems (LDS) is proprietary to
the company. It is confidential, legally privileged and protected by
law. LDS does not own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions
are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being that of LDS.

                The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole
authorised recipient. Please notify the sender immediately if it has
unintentionally reached you and do not read, disclose or use the content
in any way.

                LDS can not assure that the integrity of this
communication has been maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus,
interception or interference.