Hi Roman,

I've written a try/catch/finally task that I'm in the process of getting ready for submitting to the ant-dev group for consideration. You can download it at

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/antelope/Antelope_tasks_2.17.zip?download

This zip contains some other tasks that you may or may not want. Docs are included in the zip.

Basically, you use the task like this:

<target name=...>
<try>
<!-- put your tasks here -->

<catch>
<!-- do failure handling tasks here -->
</catch>

<finally>
<!-- like java, this is optional -->
</finally>
</try>
</target>

Dale Anson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Roman Rytov wrote:

In my script I access VSS and at the beginning check out some files. At
the end of the script I check them in back. I want to catch all failure
situations and to make logical action (check those files in in my case).
Is there a way to apply a kind of FINALLY in Ant?

Roman Rytov