On Sat, 07 Nov 2015 23:24:48 +0000,
Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:

> However in lieu of that, I feel compelled to (re-)assert that
> which seems self-evident, i.e. that RIPE is indeed a third-party
> beneficiary within all LIR/end-user contracts, and that it is
> explicitly named as such therein.

  If you're prepared to assert that, I expect you to be prepared also
  to identify what benefit or advantage you understand RIPE (or, as I
  guess you probably meant, the RIPE NCC) draws from any of these
  contracts.

  Can you do this?  Will you?

  If not, then what you feel compelled to assert is no more than
  a private hypothesis of yours, and by no means "self-evident".

  Best regards,
  Niall O'Reilly