Which LIR issued AS201133?

Is this supposed to be some sort of a secret?

If so, could someone please tell me where I need to go, or who I
need to talk to in order to learn the secret handshake necessary
to find out how this AS came into being and/or who vouches for the
legitimacy and authenticity of its current owner?

P.S.  I've never been very good on geography, so maybe someone can straighten
me out on that score also.

The last time I looked, Belieze was not actually within the RIPE geographic
region.  Was there some rather significant continental drift while I was
sleeping?