On Tue, 3 Jan 2017 23:05:07 -0800
David Conrad <d...@virtualized.org> wrote:
> Andre,
> >>
> >> You've developed quite the messianic complex here.
> >>
> > You do not say why this is not true. or not factual. or not correct.
>
> Because empirically, Internet Engineers (whoever they may be) and
> organizations document protocols and bit patterns expressed across
> wires. These protocols are tools that are neutral in terms of ethics,
> morality, and honesty. How those tools are used and by whom is what
> results in whether that are ethical, moral, or honest. You are
> blaming the tool for the (presumed) failings of it users.
> However, in this context, you presume to know The Truth. Such
> certainty must be quite reassuring.

Your comments in your entire reply, is the same. Let me place your own
argument, in context, for yourself:

Your argument is that someone making a nuclear weapon is not responsible for
the use of a
nuclear weapon.

Yes, I do know my truth. I know my own ethics. I know my own morality. I know
myself.

I know right from wrong, if you want to make this about my own ethics.

I would venture that I am not alone in my understanding of what is good
and what is evil.

Let me try to help you with that, as you seem to have a real problem:

It is always wrong to lie.

it is wrong to hide the truth of your lies (deception/falsehood)

It is EVIL to declare that as "normal" behavior

It is EVIL to support lies, falsehoods and suppression of knowledge.

hth

Andre