Marilson,

> How do you know what I wrote considering that my message about "Why SPAM
> exists" has not been published? If so, why did not I get it in my mail?

Either we are all exceptionally good at extra-sensory perception, or your
emails are coming through to the list.  However, you appear to be subscribed to
the ‘digest’ version rather than the main discussion list, which will result in
a delay to you (and the rest of the subscribers) receiving your own messages,
and often makes it difficult to understand which message in particular you’re
replying to.

You can, of course, manage your subscription: