Afternoon,

I should clarify, the subscription change was not made by the WG Chairs nor the NCC. It's possible you made it by accident, but I think the change happened sometime around early October 2015. I've determined this from looking at when your responses changed to be responding to the Digest.

You can change your subscription back at the link Rob indicated. Then you will begin to receive each individual mail again.

Thanks,

Brian
Co-Chair, RIPE Anti-Abuse WG