+1
Who cares what the email address / alias / forwarder / mailbox looks like

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
<anti-abuse-wg-boun...@ripe.net on behalf of an...@ox.co.za> wrote:

    not sure that I know of any abuse@ email that is
    privacy.85o8095.849804...@example.com

    (the privacy.xxx domain may exist and be a real domain - as such the
    "privacy.85o8095.849804...@privacy.xxx"  you used, in your example,
    may actually belong to someone...)

    But quick question: who decides what email address is "real" and what
    is not "real"

    If an abuse@ uses privacy.85o8095.849804...@example.com then receives
    email and solves a capcha and then clicks a tickbox - the email address
    is functional / working and "real" ???

    Regards

    Andre