    Subject: Re: [anti-abuse-wg] Verification of abuse contact addresses ?
    From: Marco Schmidt <mschm...@ripe.net <mailto:mschm...@ripe.net>>
    Date: Thu, March 07, 2019 10:03 pm
    To: "Ronald F. Guilmette" <r...@tristatelogic.com
    <mailto:r...@tristatelogic.com>>,
    anti-abuse-wg@ripe.net <mailto:anti-abuse-wg@ripe.net>

    Hello Ronald,

    We are planning to publish an updated timeline soon.

    Ultimately, our implementation will depend of the level of cooperation
    we get from LIRs and the nature of issues that need to be fixed before
    an abuse contact can be updated (for example, some organisations may
    need to reset their maintainer password).

    Over the next few weeks we will be analysing our progress, to make a
    realistic estimation. From observations so far, we think we might be
    able to finish our initial validation of all abuse contacts within six
    months - but it is still too early to make any strong predictions.

    Kind regards,
    Marco Schmidt
    RIPE NCC

    <mailto:9c95c110-d5a3-e94a-6b3c-b02030736...@ripe.net>>,