On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 2:39 PM Carlos Friaças <cfria...@fccn.pt> wrote:
> > 1. As of now, the draft looks like a nice example of "document
> > designed by a committee".
>
> Just two co-authors.

That rant wasn't about the process but rather the result ;-)

Next:

1.
> If your issue is timescales they can be adapted in subsequent versions.
2.
> The scenarios you and others mentioned should be run through the process
3.
> Firstly it will depend on a complaint/report, then it must be crystal
> clear (with all the checks & balances in place) that is was intentional
4. (!!)
> It's not explicitely written down, but yes, [..]

May we, for once, have a policy proposal that's not a "common sense
will prevail"-style one pager that explicitly covers all the topics it
proposes (such as the role and the responsibility of the team of
"experts" mentioned above), all of the glossary it uses, the timeline,
and all the corner cases, and discuss the proposal only after all
those are in place?

--
Töma