In message <28f8ca64-f298-4a5b-99d0-411f96c56...@gmail.com>,
Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Come to think of it, Philip and Geoff have been presenting their CIDR report
>on aggregation for even longer than that.  I haven't seen their list of
>prefixes that could do with a ton of aggregation getting any smaller ..

Yea.  And according to what I see from time to time on bgp.he.net, plenty
of entities are still announcing bogons.  And according to what I see from
time to time on RIPE Routing History, quite a few people are or have been
announcing ridiculous routes, like for /2.

All in all, not a pretty picture.  In fact it all gives the impression of
a pretty absurd level of anarchy.

Regards,
rfg