Hi,

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 06:40:28PM +0100, Sérgio Rocha wrote:
> There are only one internet, the abuse problem its worldwide, the challenges
> for better management are the same, that's why all region are looking for the
> similar responses for the same problems. I support this proposals and other
> that give more capacity for RIPE deal with abuses.

This proposal takes *away* resources from people that actually deal with
abuse cases.  Now they would have to deal with clicking on response
forms and filling in tokens, instead of handling actual abuse complaints.

Folks, the process we have in the RIPE region for abuse contact validation
is the result of a *consensus based process* that happend *in this working
group*.

Before you all argue for "we need to have more paperwork!" please take
a step back and explain a) what is wrong with the current validation
process, and b) why this proposal would improve this.

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster

SpaceNet AG                      Vorstand: Sebastian v. Bomhard, Michael Emmer
Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14        Aufsichtsratsvors.: A. Grundner-Culemann
D-80807 Muenchen                 HRB: 136055 (AG Muenchen)
Tel: +49 (0)89/32356-444         USt-IdNr.: DE813185279