Colleagues,

Because we wish to be very open on this, the Co-Chairs would like to remind
everyone of the RIPE Mailing List/RIPE Forum Code of Conduct.

There is plenty of room for debate, discussion and even arguments on this list
and in this community. What there isn't room for is attacking people, for
shutting down arguments with ad hominem attacks and for choosing to be rude
rather than taking the opportunity to educate. All of this is a balance, but
sadly here discussion is unbalanced more frequently than it should be.

We have a great wish to see that useful discussion continue and flourish.

Where the Co-Chairs feel that there are issues, we will contact the relevant
parties personally to discuss and take whatever action is deemed necessary
after those discussions.

Thanks,

Brian
Co-Chair, RIPE AA-WG

Brian Nisbet
Service Operations Manager
HEAnet CLG, Ireland's National Education and Research Network
1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin D01 X8N7, Ireland
+35316609040 brian.nis...@heanet.ie www.heanet.ie
Registered in Ireland, No. 275301. CRA No. 20036270