Andre,

Thank you for your apology. We seem to live in an increasingly complex world
and the trade-offs between convenient and open/free have never seemed quite
so... difficult... to me at least.

Should you feel you can return to us at some point and engage in a continually
constructive manner, you would be welcome.

Brian
Co-Chair, RIPE AA-WG

Brian Nisbet
Service Operations Manager
HEAnet CLG, Ireland's National Education and Research Network
1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin D01 X8N7, Ireland
+35316609040 brian.nis...@heanet.ie www.heanet.ie
Registered in Ireland, No. 275301. CRA No. 20036270