Hi,

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 10:50:58AM +0100, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via
anti-abuse-wg wrote:
> Looks fine to me.
>
> If we really think that the operators should be free from taking abuse
> reports, then let's make it optional.
>
> As said, I personally think that an operator responsibility is to deal with
> abuse cases, but happy to follow what we all decide.

I do think that an operator should handle abuse reports (and we do),
but *this* is not a suitable vehicle to *make him*.

And if it's not going to have the desired effect, do not waste time on it.

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster

SpaceNet AG                      Vorstand: Sebastian v. Bomhard, Michael Emmer
Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14        Aufsichtsratsvors.: A. Grundner-Culemann
D-80807 Muenchen                 HRB: 136055 (AG Muenchen)
Tel: +49 (0)89/32356-444         USt-IdNr.: DE813185279