----- On May 12, 2020, at 12:51 PM, Randy Bush ra...@psg.com wrote:

Hi Randy,

> would those helpful folk kindly giving us legal opinions please tell us
> your legal credentials?

Fair point. I dropped out of law school in my third year. I liked engineering
more. Strongly considering to go back and add "J.D." to my list of credentials
tho. Also, my MBA program consisted of 30% law and regulations related courses.

However, I'm sure Anne-of-many-titles and any other person that actually did
graduate will agree with my analysis. The concept of personal jurisdiction in
the U.S. (and its associated challenges) is something that was discussed during
the first year.

That said, you are totally right in ignoring all of my legal bla-bla. In the
end, only a real court case will decide the matter. IANALYET.

Thanks,

Sabri Berisha, M.Sc, MBA, JNCIE #261