hi sabri,

>> would those helpful folk kindly giving us legal opinions please tell
>> us your legal credentials?

fwiw, i did not mean to impugn anyone.  the engineering advice on these
lists has some variance, though less variance on some lists than others.
and the lawyers i hear in real life, including one daughter, use nuance
and "it depends" a lot more than i hear it here.

> I dropped out of law school in my third year.

which does lend some authority to your opinion.

to be clear, i majored in sex, drugs, and rock and roll, but definitely
completed the program. :)

> I liked engineering more.

i have a saying that lawyers are really social engineers.  of course, we
funny monkeys a bit more complex and intransigent than bgp.

> That said, you are totally right in ignoring all of my legal bla-bla.

i am not ignoring; just seeking calibration in a field in which i have
zero expertise.  and i much appreciate an honest and open answer; which
lends credibility.

randy