Please don't argue with each other.
I always seek for diplomatic solutions.

I never said that everything what Spamhaus did in the past was wrong.
They might have done a good job in fighting SPAM, but what we experienced in recent years was that Spamhaus attacked various hosting and upstream providers by blacklisting their clean prefixes even when we used our own ASN and our own prefixes there. Just after one of our upstream providers took legal actions against Spamhaus in the UK because of that, they moved to Andorra to avoid a trial. Those "Escalation Listings" cause big problems and there is no independent board of arbitration which could bring a solution in such cases. Spamhaus should cease to attack upstream and hosting providers if a VPN service provider like ours brings its own prefixes to be used under its own ASN. Blacklisting clean IPs of the companies which offer nothing more than just IP Transit does not primarily fulfill an informational purpuse for other Spamhaus users, it's sipmly a form of illegal coercion to force those companies to get rid of us.