Hi,

On Thu, Jul 09, 2020 at 07:52:44PM +0200, i...@fos-vpn.org wrote:
> Yes, VPN services can be used for unlawful activities such as Tor Exit
> Nodes or public WiFi Hotspots; that lies in the nature of things.
> However we believe that most of our customers behave behave in a
> responsible fashion and respect the laws as well as we do.
> Over the years they have built their trust in us, because when we say we
> don't take any user logs we don't do it.

In that case you'll have to live with "parts of the Internet are not
willing to accept your packets".

Could you please let me know your IP ranges so I can block them at our
borders?

We are not interested in communicating with networks that knowingly permit
abuse coming from their customers.

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster

SpaceNet AG                      Vorstand: Sebastian v. Bomhard, Michael Emmer
Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14        Aufsichtsratsvors.: A. Grundner-Culemann
D-80807 Muenchen                 HRB: 136055 (AG Muenchen)
Tel: +49 (0)89/32356-444         USt-IdNr.: DE813185279