Because using a form mean a manual process.

You can't automate the forms, unless *all* the LIRs use the same form. If you
have a very small number of abuse cases to report, it may be feasible, but not
in normal circumstances.

Regards,
Jordi
@jordipalet

El 20/7/20 15:54, "anti-abuse-wg en nombre de PP"