Dear colleagues,

Thinking about a course of action - it looks there is an agreement to
have more RBLs on RIPEstat. It would be good to have a list of
candidates that the community feels would be useful. Once we have this
list, we can perform a feasibility analysis and present this to the
community.  We can then take it from there.

Let me know if this approach works for you.

Best regards,
Christian

--
Christian Teuschel