Hi,

On 15-10-2021 11:14, Brian Nisbet wrote:
1) Would training, as described, be of interest to you?

Yes, we (AS12859) would be interested. I hope it will help new colleagues in getting a good understanding of the issues.

2) Would training, as described, be of interest to other LIRs you know of/work
with?

I expect so, yes. Before covid I spoke regularly with LIR's who expressed some tips and tricks on the subject would be helpful.

3) If not, would there be other areas of Anti-Abuse training that would be of
interest?
I think most people would benefit from practical tips and sharing of experiences from other LIR's/providers.

4) Would you be willing to help write training materials for this course?

Yes, I am co-author of an anti-abuse code of conduct and roadmap for Dutch providers and registrars. These are both creative commons licensed. Last year I helped developing an anti-abuse course by the .NL registry for .NL registrars, I have asked whether this content can be shared.

Kind regards,
--
 Wido Potters