Jeroen,
ist's hard to distinguish between straight statements and serious questions on one hand and sarcasm, rhetorical questions and strawman arguments on the other hand in written communication, especially when there sometimes seems to be a "mode switch". I'm trying to respond seriously and to be explicit about how I understood your statements.