How big an IP allocation do you have?

As an LIR we routinely assign blocks of IPs to clients with more than X IPs or
blocks etc., and give them their own abuse-c etc.,

But we wouldn’t do it for a single IP.

Though tbh it sounds more like an issue with the block list than anything to do
with the IP address, your ISP or anyone else.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

I have sent this email at a time that is convenient for me. I do not expect you
to respond to it outside of your usual working hours.