VOLUME IV NUMBER 8 August,  2001

B Y R O N I C A
Monthly Newsletter of The Lord Byron Foundation for Balkan Studies in
its August/ 2001 issue brings the following:

- BALKAN SETUP, by Justin Raimondo
- BOSNIA, THE GLOBAL TAMMANY HALL, by Srdja Trifkovic
- EMPIRE'S WILLING SERVANTS,  by Nebojsa Malic
- EDITORIAN ON GEORGE W. BUSH' volte-face in the Balkans
- Invitation to join us on an unforgettable  BALKAN ADVENTURE  [ The
Rockford   Institute's International   Convivium in Serbia and
Montenegro]
- Michael Stanton on HAVEL, NATO, and RUSSIA

.... and other real news and analysis about the Balkans and world
affairs that you won't find in the "mainstream" media....

        If you want to donate to The Lord Byron Foundation, or you want
to subscribe to Byronica for a year pls. send your cheque in the amount
of US $
39.- (to U.S.A. and Canada) , or US $ 49.- to overseas  to:

The Lord Byron Foundation
P.O.BOX 1246
Chicago, IL 60690-1246
USA