Yup!

It's the Black Stuff, the Texas Tea, shipped out of
Valona in super-supertankers to the US. of A.

This means the area and Greater Albania have the most
enormous strategic significance.

The US. NSE. MUST have control of those
ultra-strategic oil supplies as everywhere else runs
out.

http://im.yahoo.com