I think that the battles of one ethnic or religious minority against
hysteria and hatred are the battles of all of us. The imperialist media at
the time of Kosovo did not stress the Islamic religion of the majority of
Albanians, PRECISELY because the general trend of imperialism has been to
set up Islam as the "other", the hate figure, especially since the collapse
of the USSR.

Steve Kaczynski