ppdscat,

I hope you are kidding or being sarcastic when you say these things b/c they
are truly disgusting and no better than NATO's own attempts to demonize
Orthodox Slavs.  I think your rhetoric - if serious - on this issue is not
only depraved but as mentioned previously assists in the global process that
are destroying not only the Serbs and Serbia but all people's - regardless of
ethnic identity, race or religion - that are attempting to resist US
hegemony.  The fact that you suggest waving a red flag infront of a lynch-mob
and then letting it "do the rest" is despicable and falls neatly into the
pages of the most inhuman anals of human history.

Javier is this list open to biggots???

insolidarity
Kole