Dear Friend,

I thought you might be interested in this Center for
Biological Diversity - Biodiversity Activist e-activism
campaign. If you go to the URL below you can check
out what is at stake and send your own message directly
to the relevant decision makers.

http://actionnetwork.org/campaign/wargames?rk=J71TAJS1uc-BW

Protect the desert tortoise, endangered plants and Mojave desert from
expanded Army tank wargames.

The desert tortoise, Lane Mountain milkvetch and other
imperiled wildlife of the Mojave desert are highly
threatened by a proposed expansion of the already huge
Ft. Irwin tank base on to critical habitat. Please
defend our American natural heritage by sending a fax
to Senator Feinstein today and urging her to not support
the un-wise expansion of Ft. Irwin.