In a message dated 9/22/2001 12:10:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

The Israeli army had come in the early hours of the morning, and demolished
most of the cave dwellings in three hamlets  leaving most of the families
homeless.

We can all write and complain to the following

[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], , [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]