>Some 85,000 inmates -- Serbs, Jews, Gypsies and anti-Fascist Croats --
>are estimated by independent historians to have perished in the camp,
>set up and run by Nazi-allied Ustasha authorities who ruled Croatia in
>1941-45.

I see! I have seen in Baudson's book (French edition) 700.000 victims
nearly all of them Serbs which seems to me accurate. And despite of
this monstruosity various thinkers as... the proeminant philosopher
(sic), that is when his father's business give him the time to deal
with philosophy, B.H. Levi, has been calling the Serbs Chetniks, all
the way long during the wars of seccession in Yugoslavia, making
allusion that they have been collaborating with the nazis. Not less.

Of course nobody called him far right or whatever but once he was
thrown at, a yogourt, after he finished his speech;-). Well deserved!

But is there any credible source or archives about the number of the
deaths, Miro? Answer in private mail can be also fine.

Zdravo

--
Kosta