At 14:32 2001-12-10 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

><<<Let's hope that the present-day Najibullahs, whether they
>are quislings of the Russian new tsarists or of the US
>imperialists (or of both), will meet with the same fate,
>and not only those in Afghanistan either.
>
>Rolf M.>>>>
>

>I believe that this form of "justice" was invented in the wild west...

Well, yes, I see what you mean. That crook Najibullah didn't get
a proper trial. I hold that killing him "just like that" was a good
thing anyway - the facts in that case were very clear to all.

Proper trials *are* better of course. This is my opinion too.
My infamous "ex-countryman" Vidkun Quisling, for instance,
that "original" colleague of Najibullah, did get one, back in
1945-46, and was duly hung, "according to all rules and
proper procedures". Some more of those people really
should have been too.

Rolf M.