Perhaps. There are contradictions within imperialism.
Has there been any mention of this in the British media? I certainly haven't
seen any, and  it is a rather embarrassing story
from the establishment point of view in the UK. There is a lot of rubbish on
the internet, but occasionally you get nuggets of info that don't make it
into the mainstream media, for whatever reason.

Steve K.