Please call your Members of Congress today to demand the closure of the
SOA

SOA Watch
PO Box 4566
Washington DC 20017
http://www.soaw.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
202.234.3440 phone
202.636.4505 fax

URGENT ACTION: Call Your Member of Congress TODAY and demand the close
of the SOA!

Today (January 17th, 2002) is the 1-year anniversary of the renaming of
the SOA to the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation.
The name may have changed, but the atrocities remain the same. The SOA
Watch community is calling for people all across the country to contact
Congress TODAY. If your Member of Congress has not yet co-sponsored HR
1810 (the bill to close the SOA) please call them and urge them to sign
on.

Demand as their constituent that they join you and the tens of thousands

of people across the hemisphere, by working for the close of the School
of Assassins and co-sponsoring HR 1810! If your representative has
already co-sponsored HR 1810, please call in and thank them for
supporting this important work of closing the SOA, as we struggle to
stop terrorism everywhere.

For more information, follow these links for:

TALKING POINTS ON HR1810:

HOW TO FIND YOUR REPRESENTATIVE:

LIST OF CURRENT CO-SPONSORS:

LIST OF SUPPORTERS IN THE PAST, BUT HAVE YET TO CO-SPONSOR HR 1810

In peace,
Briana, Carrie, Eric, Jeff, Jenny, Rebecca & Roy

     SOA Watch