on 6/7/02 05:44, Rolf Martens at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> *A little more* ionizing radiation than that which people in
> most areas in the world (including e.g. the West Bank) today
> are receiving from natural sources - a suitable, not too big,
> addition to that amount - actually is *beneficial* for their
> health, and by no means detrimental.
Psssst amigo, what do you smoke and can I have some of it?

Are you under any medication for psychic disorder? Are under influence of
spirits or what?

BTW
I can fix for you a sojourn at a place with some nuclear "waste". I am sure
radiation will help you to clarify more your already clear cut thoughts.

Unless you did it already...