Hi !

I've objectified the nsv_* interface and have posted a note on this list
for about couple of months ago. Well, nobody seemed interested.

In the meantime, I've done the same for keyl* commands and
significantly expanded the nsv_* interface functionality. Now you can
do much more with it and it is using objects instead of strings for internal
storage (yes, I'm taking care about MT-issues concerning Tcl objects!).
I've done it so that you can load it in a regular Tcl shell as well,
not only the AOLserver.

I know. It is only a (small) part of the AOLserver command set.
Anyway, it's object-savvy and available for anybody who cares.

IMHO...

Currently, on my server:
% llength [info commands ns_*]
=> 162

Given a properly coordinated team-effort and enough volunteers,
say 10-15, the complete command-set may be ported to objects
within, say, three-four weeks at most.

Cheer's
Zoran Vasiljevic
Archiware