On Tuesday 08 May 2001 23:08, you wrote:
> Zoran Vasiljevic wrote:
>
> I would be interested! I'm working on my first C module, but I haven't
> had the time to read up on this. Besides your code, is there any
> available book or resource that covers the conversion?

No problem. You can find it on:
   http://www.archiware.com/pub/src/tcl_sv/tcl_sv-0.1.0.tar.gz
Unpack, and follow the (yellow brick road) README file :)

I'm still very low on revision: means still no usable user doc.
But, code is working good, and we're using it for couple of months
already, w/o problems (no leaks, cores, and related)

AFAIK, there are no books on this topic (I may be wrong, though).
You have to study the C-code. This is how I did it couple of years
ago when switching from 7.6 to 8.0.

If you need any assistance, I'll be happy to help you.

Cheer's
Zoran